Samsung Network errors occur, keyboard won’t save words after downgrading the firmware

Samsung Network errors occur, keyboard won’t save words after downgrading the firmware
System issues are among the most common problems reported by our readers. Ever since we started supporting the #Samsung #GalaxyS5, we received hundreds of those problems and I included some of them in this article. Issues like random and/or frequent reboots, SIM card recognition/detection error and getting stuck while booting up always make it to the top ten list. Read on to learn how to tackle these issues.

Other problems I cited here include glitches after turning off multi-window mode, sec.abt service sucking up the battery and issues after successful rooting process. I provided some explanations as well as recommendations on what to do if they occur. You may click on the link below to jump to a specific issue to know how to address it in case you encounter something similar.
For other concerns, visit our troubleshooting page and find issues that are related and use the existing solutions. If they won’t work or if you couldn’t find something similar to your problem, FB Page to contact us.

Network errors occur, keyboard won’t save words after downgrading the firmware
ProblemOkay, 2 months ago I decided to check if my phone needed an update so I clicked on software update, it downloaded some OEM and then downloaded new software to 5.1.1, once I upgraded I found out the new 5.1.1 wouldn’t allow me to use my MHL HDMI adapter to my TV anymore, it would just glitch into reboot loop once you plug it to your tv, so I looked online and found out other users of the new update had those same problems, so I did a few hours of finding a way to downgrade I found the software and it reverted back to 5.0, but I think it still had the other new software as well, but I can use my HDMI adapter again after I rebooted it and cleared cache but now my network connection crashes from time to time and now my keyboard doesn’t save any of my saved predictive words anymore, and network errors happen as well, so I don’t know whether it’s a configuration glitch, or SIM malfunction.
Answer: According to your description, these problems occurred shortly after you downgraded the firmware in your phone so I think it’s firmware-related. I don’t know how you did it but I think something was wrong. Since I’m not sure how savvy you are, I won’t recommend things that might even mess up your phone. So, please, find a technician who knows how to fix this.
But you know what, if you know how to flash the firmware using Odin, you might be able to fix these problems of yours. All you got to do is download the firmware you want reinstalled and use the program to flash it on your phone using a computer. If you’re savvy enough, then you know what to do, otherwise, find someone who knows.

No comments: