GALAXY NOTE 4 LAG AND APPS PROBLEMS AFTER AN UPDATE

GALAXY NOTE 4 LAG AND APPS PROBLEMS AFTER AN UPDATE.

Over the past couple weeks I have been having crazy issues with my phone. It all started with my keyboard lagging. I did a factory reset and it started working fine but then my calling feature became laggy. Soon as I upgraded to the latest update the phone calling lagging was crazier to the point I would hang up and it would pop up back calling the person.
I contacted the Samsung help and they tried to make me clear the cache but once I got to the red triangle screen and tried to get to the other boot menu the phone would just turn back on. I did a factory reset again it still didn’t work so I found something that said go to apps and delete the cache in app and restart and it worked.
Today out the blue, I’m not getting any sound. The microphone is not working either. The phone is also not recognizing the headphones and I’m back to the crashing when I try to make out a call.
Oh I can’t receive calls either. Please help :(I’ve reset twice and I’ve also deleted the cache and data using the app menu and nothing still doesn’t work. I can only text- thanks to John.
Solution: Hi john. We suggest that you boot your phone in safe mode for at least 24 hours so that no third party apps can run while observing it. All the basic functions like calling and texting should still work so if a third party application is to blame, the issue won’t occur while in safe mode. Please refer to the steps above on how to boot in safe mode.
Alternatively, you can do another round of factory reset and observe the phone for 24 hours without installing any app. This will ensure that the phone’s firmware is fresh and free from any conflict from a third party app. It is important that you don’t install anything during the observation period to help you narrow down the cause.
As you can see, both procedures are not solutions but rather methods to help you figure the source of the problems. If the issues fail to occur after doing any of them, that’s a confirmation that one of your apps is to blame. You have to uninstall apps until you have eliminated the issues.

No comments: