Samsung Galaxy S4 S4 Freezes While Charging

S4 Freezes While Charging

Problem: I been having these problems for long time! I put my phone on charge and after a while on charge the phone just freezes and there nothing what i can do about it! I remove the charger and it’s still the same and the red light is still on then i remove the battery for few seconds and put it back and try to switch on and nothing is happening!After waiting for like 1 hour it switches on!i noticed than when i switched on the phone the charging level is 55 per cent and when it’s on charge that is the amount of charge when it’s freezes to! tried to reboot my phone by three step button method pressing the volume key home key and power key and then holding home key and volume key after reboot my phone was still doing the same! is there anything you could help me with? thanks
Solution: There’s a possibility that this issue could be caused by a software problem. You should backup your phone data then do a factory reset then check if the issue still occurs.
Another factor to consider is that the charger that you are using is causing this problem. Try using a different wall charger and charging cord when charging your phone then check if the issue still occurs.
If at this point you are still experiencing the same problem then I suggest you have your phone checked at an authorized service center.

No comments: