Samsung Galaxy S4 Auto Connect to Wi-Fi Option Missing

Samsung Galaxy S4 Auto Connect to Wi-Fi Option Missing
Problem: Hello there. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 Android version 4.4.2. For some time I have the problem of losing WIFI password. I was happy to find a solution in your article about this: http://thedroidguy.com/2013/08/galaxy-s4-asks-for-wifi-password-every-time-wifi-turns-itself-off-automatically-70074. However, on my phone on the WIFI > Advanced screen the “auto connect” option simply does not appear. Any ideas?
Solution: Is your phone still running on its stock software? If it is then try to update your phone software to the latest version then check if the auto-connect option on the Wi-Fi settings appears.
You should also backup your phone data then do a factory reset. After the reset check for the auto-connect option.

No comments: