Samsung Galaxy S4 Freezes When Making A Call

S4 Freezes When Making A Call
Problem: During a call, the mobile will act like it has no signal even though it does, and it will freeze when I try to end the call, so I have to restart the screen. It’s only when I make calls, and sometimes strange sound effects will happen too! What do I do? Oh, and the data internet never works either, no matter what I do.
Solution: Have you tried to check if the issue occurs when your phone is connected to its wall charger? If it doesn’t occur then the problem could be caused by a weak battery. Get a new battery then see if this fixes the problem.
Some form of corrupt data in your phone could also be causing this problem. Try to wipe the cache partition of your phone from the recovery mode then check if the issue still occurs. If it does then I suggest you backup your phone data then do a factory reset.

No comments: