GALAXY NOTE 4 NOT RECOGNIZING SD CARD

GALAXY NOTE 4 NOT RECOGNIZING SD CARD.

I had an old memory 32 GB memory card that all of a sudden stopped working. It gave me multiple errors that it recommended reformatting the memory card which I didn’t do because I have pictures of my father that passed away last year, but the second code the or message was saying that memory card has become un mounted which it hadn’t.  So I went again and bought me a new 64 Gb Sandisk Pixtor memory card but my phone does not pick it up at all it doesn’t even give me the option of mounting the SD Card. I’ve tried taking out the battery and resetting the phone but I have not done a factory reset or anything of that nature just yet.

Solution: Hi  If your phone no longer recognizes any inserted SD card, the problem may lie in the SD card slot. The thing is, this problem can only by fixed by replacing the slot itself. If you don’t want to replace the slot yourself, we recommend that you let a professional do it for you.
We’ve also encountered some cases before wherein a firmware glitch caused the phone to malfunction and not read SIM cards and SD cards properly. To see if there’s a problem with your phone’s software, you must do a factory reset. Please refer to the steps provided above on how to do it.

No comments: