Samsung Note 4 Charges Slow After 80%

Note 4 Charges Slow After 80%
Problem: Recently my note 4 charge really slow after 80%, and stops around +/-85%, secondly, the battery can only stand till 10-20%, the phone will automatically switch off. Recently I notice also, before it switch off, my phone will deactivate all my phone line, once start charging, the phone line will be back to normal. Lastly the problem that I am facing is also, when my phone is 10-20% battery, I plugged to charge, the battery will 1st decrease the % to 0%, after that it will only start charging like normal 0-85%.
Solution: It appears that your phone has a faulty battery. Try replacing this battery with a new one then check if the issue still occurs. If it does then follow the troubleshooting steps listed below.

  • Use a different charger and charging cord. While this may not resolve the issue of your phone turning off on its own it will address the slow charging issue that you are experiencing.
  • Clean the phone charging port with a can of compressed air or cotton bud dipped in alcohol. Again, this is meant to address the slow charging problem.
  • Backup your phone data and do a factory reset. Sometimes if a phone turns off on its own it means that there is a problem with the phone software. A reset is highly recommended in this case.

No comments: