Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Blank After Replacing Digitizer

Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Blank After Replacing Digitizer

Problem: My phone screen was damaged so I bought a new digitizer. I tried it before installing and it worked. Now after installation the screen is blank. Can you help me Thanks
Solution: Something may have gone wrong during the installation of the digitizer. Try to start your phone in recovery mode first. If you are able to access this mode then the issue could be caused by a glitch in the phone software. I suggest you do a factory reset in this mode. Take note that your phone data will be deleted when you do this so make sure to have a backup before performing this procedure.
If this is a hardware problem then I suggest you open your phone again then retrace the steps that you performed. There may be a loose connection somewhere or the digitizer/ screen may be damaged.

No comments: