GALAXY S6 EDGE WON’T POWER ON PROPERLY

GALAXY S6 EDGE WON’T POWER ON PROPERLY.

Hello people of Android! I have a Galaxy S6 Edge which I love and care for very much, but I have been having a large problem with it in the past few hours. When I went to go get a snack from my kitchen, I went to check my phone and it wouldn’t turn on. This scared me so I put it on my charger and waited as I took a shower. I came back and it seemed to have the charging battery logo but it wasn’t “filled” with green – which means it must’ve had a problem displaying battery or with holding a charge, since it was at 90% when this started to happen – but the odd thing is that the background that is supposed to be black, is black with blue horizontal stripes, which are in a design that did not seem like it was a problem with the screen. My solution was to hold the volume keys + the power button which brought me to a “Maintenance Boot Mode” menu. I proceeded to do all but 2, which is factory reset in which I do not wish to do. This just brought me to a flashing “Galaxy S6 Edge” screen. One other thing that I forgot to mention, whenever I do any of this stuff involving the screen, the screen seems to turn on and off over and over. I would love to get the S7, but I would have to wait until mid March to get that which is near a month without my phone. Thank you for helping. — Evan
Solution: Hi Evan. Keep in mind that oftentimes, when a Galaxy phone like your S6 fails to boot normally regardless of reason, the only best fix is by doing a factory reset. If your phone no longer responds normally when you power it on, we’re afraid you’ve got to try factory reset.
The display problem you describe here may or may not be a totally separate problem. To determine if that’s the case, you need to turn the phone on normally first. If the screen works fine when the phone is turned on properly, a software glitch may have caused it.

No comments: